I completed my PhD at the Centre for the History of Emotions, Queen Mary, University of London in 2017. My research focuses on the history of trauma and of medicine, but I maintain a broad interest in the social sciences and in science and technology studies. I am particularly interested in research on that implicates the history or sociology of the brain and mind sciences.
I would strongly encourage contributors to get in touch with any proposals or ideas for the Blog relating to:
- The History of Science, Technology and Medicine;
- Psychiatry, Psychoanalysis or Psychology;
- The Neuroscientific Turn;
- The Study of Affect and/or Memory;
- The Material Turn and/or Actor Network Theory